BlueStar Resort & Golf has cultivated a reputation for excellence for 15+ years. We seek to hire the best and brightest in all roles, and then we work hard to retain these incredibly important individuals. Thanks to the skill of our team, clients benefit from the best practices in strategic planning, fiscal responsibility, customer service, communications, and human resources.
If being a part of our team is something that sounds exciting to you, click below to be taken into our online posting and application system.
Employer of Choice
BlueStar is firmly committed to being an Employer of Choice. We provide fun environments in which to work, attractive compensation in all facets – wages, health care, retirement, wellness training, and more – and tremendous opportunity for future growth. The leaders of the company today began at the bell desk and in guest services, in the kitchen and on the floor, and we believe our next generation of leadership is likely to follow the same path.
A Career, Not a Job
We offer many great benefits which make the work you do each day a part of your long-term plans:
- • Team Oriented Work Environment
- • Competitive Pay
- • Three Weeks of Personal Time Off in the First Year
- • 401k
- • Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- • Life Insurance, AD&D Benefits
- • Disability Benefits
- • Flexible Spending Account
- • Volunteer Activities
- • Star Perks: F&B Discounts, Golf Discounts, Spa Discounts, Retail Discounts
- • Working Advantage Discounts: Hotels, Movies, Shows, Events, Theme Parks, etc.
- • Shea Discounts: Homebuying Programs, Mortgage, etc.